GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you will have enjoyed the Parade Lap at the Sixth National Skyline meet perhaps now is the time to take your track experience a litle farther? If you enjoyed the Parade Laps and want to do it again, this time with a bit more gusto then check out the following event:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/67297-triple-club-track-day.html#post595791

We have free instruction on the day for all GTROC Members, with fully qualified ARDS instructors. In addition there will be plenty of opportunity to learn from more experienced drivers and have them accompany you on some sighting laps as well.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're not a myth! But they have to be earned!!!!
If you're missing any please PM me with details and I will sort them out. :)

..... back to the question.
YES! :clap: Stickers are available for all GTROC attendees. :)
But don't be surprised if they occasioanally pop up on unsuspecting Scoobies and Evos :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
150 Posts
John

Did Jap Fest II parade lap and then a track session on the day ... does this mean i'm entitled to join the 'hassle John brigade' for 'Sticker' ? :chuckle:

Does said sticker increase my street cred exponentially :chuckle::chuckle:

,..... or just mean, having started a collection, I then need to attend loads more track days to fill my sticker book (not sure the Missus will buy that one ! :rolleyes:)

Hope you've all had a good Christmas.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Track stickers are for track time at Club organised events or events where the GTROC has an activie participation. So in this respect Japfest II qualifies. They are for members only also. However we're out of Donington stickers at the moment so I will put you on th list for when they come in.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Hi John.. Its in the members section so i cant see it... :( I take it that its at donnington? Can you pm me the details so i can come over and watch? Cheers matey...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.