GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not really heard much about them, but they cam back with a stonking quote that beat kieth michaels and a plan.

so definatley worth a go

im 24 5yrs NCB stage 1 mods and i got £1140 with protected NCB and like for like mod replacement.

·
Administrator
31,602 Posts
Just got them to quote my renewal.

they Beat A-plan by £40 and shaved £150 off the Excess, FC protected, with me and the wife to Drive

£551 :)

just waiting for Keith Micheals to call me back with thier price, otherwise i'll be dropping A-plan and going with SKY

Mook

·
Administrator
31,602 Posts
oooh, Kieth Micheals can match it but not better it...

decisions decisions...

lol

mook

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do KM protect your NCB for that?

KM gave me an excess of £600 compared to SKY's £400 + PNCB

·
Administrator
31,602 Posts
just got my renewal. £591 for the year, east london postcode, full no claims, yada yada.

phoned A-plan and flux and they couldn't even get close

rang Sky to confirm my details and they are all correct, all mods declared.

mental cheap, well happy

mook

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
Sky only insure cars up to a value of £20K it's worth noting. They won't do R34GTRs at all....

·
Registered
275 Posts
SKY Ins

Have been competitive on pricing on many occasions.

Depending on there main underwiter at any given time - will dictate max values, etc.

Deffo worth a go !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have my 300zx twin turbo with sky insurance aswell, every quote i had was around £800/1200 then sky insurance gave me it for £502 fully comp :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Big thumbs up for Sky!!!

Hi all,

Just wanted to say, I renewed insurance for the R34GTR today, Sky saved me £100 off my best quote (from KM) with reduced excess and full protected NCD. They took down all mods, and will replace like for like.
Very happy with the service :thumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Doh

They won't insure first time drivers for GTR's, so I had one 5 years ago, but they need me to have had one in the previous two years to insure me :-(

A-Plan or KM it is I guess.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts