GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have hundreds of copies of Sky Lines 10 magazine professionally put together by Chairman Fuggles. :bowdown1: Even his evaporated pistons article (par de deux) is readable this time! :clap:

As he is bugg..., er flying to Tokyo Wednesday (he'll have your copies with him lads and geishas) I've been delegated to post them out assuming he gets the address labels too me before;
a) he goes :runaway:
b) before I go Thursday night :wavey:

Ciao,
DaveG

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
Nice one Dave. At the behest of Mookistar, I am working an an article for #11.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy, how about an article about "getting GTST skirts to fit a GTR using a coathanger, three toilet roll tubes some ribbon and a roll of sticky back plastic"

Or are you too young to understand that!

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
OI!

Stop posting and get back to work!!!

;)

I'd love to mate, but today is the first day that I have been home since Xmas and I have a pressing engagement with my new Kylie calender.....now where's that wash mitt I bought from Alex?.....

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
As he is bugg..., er flying to Tokyo Wednesday (he'll have your copies with him lads and geishas) I've been delegated to post them out assuming he gets the address labels too me before;
a) he goes :runaway:
b) before I go Thursday night :wavey:

Ciao,
DaveG
Have a great time guys get lots of picics :thumbsup:

Best regards Alan

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't be so sure Mr Fuggles!

Alan, unfortunately I'm heading only slightly east and several thousand south. I suspect the nearest GT-R to me will be a couple of thousand miles away.... :sadwavey:

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
great stuff john i nice bit of reading for our 12hour flight to tokyo:wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Magazines posted today!

·
Registered
704 Posts

Sorry officer, do you really think I was going that fast?
I was watching that lorry swerve between lanes whilst thinking about an article in the latest Skylines magazine and it's my sisters birthday party tonight - besides there's quite a lot of jack-knifing that goes on along the Hog's Back, sorry - what were you saying ? ;)
Oh, yes speeding ? (looks down at feet)
Ooh, what model of gun is that? How do you calibrate them - my mates dad used to make these in a factory in Wakefield and he said they use a tuning fork - is that like the one you use on a piano?
[stop for breath]
Lovely weather today isn't it, officer?
I'm sorry, I'm an idiot and you're obviously a busy man - I'll stop talking now.....
Aah, ticket - can you hang on a minute while I read it - it's very small print isn't it? What does this bit mean?
What speed have you put on it? Was that what was on the gun?
I have to say that you scared me a bit, standing by the roadside pointing a gun at me. I thought you were a terrorist - it's lucky you were wearing your jacket!! Hang on a minute, were's your hat?
Hang on a minute, I need to turn the tape over.

Just wait for him to tear it up and usher you on your way ;)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Yup, me too. Very nice it is as well :thumbsup:
Would like to contribute but i'll have to think of something interesting first :chuckle: :chuckle:

Good work, keep it up.....

TT

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hi,

The mailman delivered the Sky Lines magazine yesterday.
A very good read as always and a big thankyou to all involved.

Regards,
Terje.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Probably the thickest comment I've made on this forum for 2007 but can I just ask is the new website up & running yet as mentioned many times in the issue? The forum hasn't changed but I take it there is a separate web address that I'm missing ???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts