GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all.
Just recieved the Sky Lines magazine and thought it was full of some good information and articles:D
Such as Mr Dukes Monster of a car:)
An insight to Abbey
And the piston damage section (Where Ive just had that repaired at RK Tuning last month):thumbsup:

However, my particular favourite article was the one on "avoiding a speeding fine".....
I found it very detailed and informative, and should the occasion ever arise, ill know what to reach for in future.....:cool:

Good job to the editors/writers and anyone else who contributed to it.:clap:

Jelly

·
Registered
180 Posts
First Sky-lines

Received my first copy of Sky-Lines on Saturday. Some interesting features there, great job folks.

Graham

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hi guys,

The magazine's are a great read and fit conveniently in your glove box too :)

Rgds
Claire

·
Registered
627 Posts
However, my particular favourite article was the one on "avoiding a speeding fine".....
I found it very detailed and informative, and should the occasion ever arise, ill know what to reach for in future

Can you picture the scene.....' Before you say anything officer, can I just retrieve my Skylines mag from the glove box and then tell me what you're proposing to do me for! :p

Seriously tho' well put together for all involved. :clap:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Thank you for the feedback I am sure the small amy of people responsible for writing, editing, getting adverts and posting appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Congratulations on a brilliant copy of "Sky Lines" I opened it up and read it cover to cover. Being a witness to the run up to the last pro-shoot out and being there for the weekend, Dave's account was a highlight for me - great read! well done all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts