GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,this is the first Skyline I imported to Iceland and the first skyline in Iceland.
its an R33 GTS 1994 model
So sad to see...I have sold the car.
I heard there was some girl driving when this happened.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Oh dear :( Hope she was OK.

I guess if insurance is anything like the UK, the average accident value for a type of car statistically has just gone up for Skylines in Iceland then!

·
6,821 Posts
The scenery looks realy sad with the sun going down behind:bawling:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
for a second I was worrying that it was your TBO skyline...

Well, I think she is okay looking at the inside there isn't much damange. Probably isn't too fast...

:sadwavey:

·
Registered
365 Posts
hope the driver is ok, shame to see a mashed up skyline. one question though, how the hell did she do that? looks like a open space and maybe playing around??:confused: :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would say a new front clip would fix that right up (if it even needs that much).. Very nice hill climb.. just wrong car for that..:p

We've all seen much worse skyline accidents and most of them from drifting ( you can tell by how the sides are always bent in, very tree or tele pole like :chairshot )

hope she is ok

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Women drivers eh :rolleyes: , hope she was OK, no damage in the driver area by the look of it so if she was wearing her belt she should have been OK.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Sorry this may sound stupid, but no airbag in a 94 model??

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
The airbag doesnt allways go off, You have to have quite a severe front impact to make them pop...

Mark.

·
Registered
243 Posts
OH MY GOD! How the... how much BHP does it produce?! How'd she get that up there...? Crickey...

Im sure she's ok, it doesnt look like anything serious inside but yeah you can get hurt even if the interior is ok, but nothing majorly life threating.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The girl is okay...she has some pain in her shoulder but not much thou..

They were talking about they just saw "F&F tokyo drift"

and they were "drifting" and then she lost control of the car and went there...somehow..I dont know how´d she got there

·
Registered
36 Posts
jimfortune said:
Sorry this may sound stupid, but no airbag in a 94 model??
It looks like an R32 GTR steering wheel to me..

P.S. I don't like air bags.. personal preference, not an anti airbag nutter:p

·
Registered
223 Posts
In Denmark people would say: "No wonder, it was a woman". Typical Danish reaction. But I'm not gonna sit here say that. Just hope she and the other passengers will be O.K., dunno if I can say the same about the car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts