GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I'm new to this board so I would like to say hi to everyone.

Second, I am wondering if any of you guys here can give me a website or any info to a Skyline exporter or dealer in Japan? I would like to deal with Japan directly as i don't see a point in going through a middleman in between.

I am currently living in Bangkok, Thailand and I am contemplating bringing in a used R34 since they are now discontinued. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
395 Posts
BKK,

Welcome to the forum, “Sawatdee, pomb yin-dee mac tee lujack kung na-kap” (very poor phonetic Thai).

There’s already a Skyline dealer in Bangkok, I can’t remember the name and address but can look it up when I get home tonight (my time = CET) I do know they are close to the national stadium area.

The best Japanese dealer I know of is Zele International http://www.zele-international.com/ they only have top quality cars.

I take it you know about the extortionate taxes put on cars under 6 years old imported into Thailand.

‘Chuckdee’ Paul.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I do know that taxes for importing cars into Thailand are sky high, but I really want one soon. Hopefully, the tax will be a bit lower because the car is now used instead of new.

It would be great if you can get me the name of the place in Bangkok that imports the Skylines.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
BKK

Nice to see you here. I see you are the (un;) )lucky owner of a BMW M5, like I am :mad: Good to see I'm not the only one who's to have a decent car next to an M5 :smokin:

Paul,

Your Thai is better than my Chinese :D
How's your car then ? Going to the Ring again soon with the nice slippery weather we're having ?? nudge-nudge wink wink say no more ??

Andre. :smokin:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The Larch....

Or was it the horse chestnut :smokin: Great sketch that was.

James,

Merely a big fan. As with Fawlty Towers, or was it Fawty Owls :D

Andre.

·
Registered
395 Posts
BKK,

For Skyline sales and service try:
Mr. Chonlatit
Ray Techno Service
41 Ramkumhang soi12, huamark, Bangkok 10240
Tel...02-7186926
01-8262200

The taxes used to be up to 200% for cars less than 6 years old, the rules are somewhat complicated but for exact details on how to import a car into Thailand you can contact:

Michael Klanert
Central Global Cargo S.E.A. Ltd.
Nr.1 Piyada Place, Onnut Soi 40
Sukhumvit 77 Road, Pravat, Phrakanong
Bangkok 10250
Tel…02-332 3908
Fax…02-332 3909

Andre,

I’ll still waiting for some new brake rotors to arrive from Japan :rolleyes: and I’ll fit the new oil catch tank when I get around to it.

Paul.

PS BKK at this time of year I'd move back to Thailand in a heartbeat know of any computer networking jobs? ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skylining,

Thanks alot for the contacts. I'll definately give them a call to see how I can go around getting my R34 into Bangkok. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts