GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skyline diffrences whats the diffrences between a r32 gtr and a gts eg engine, suspension bumpers,etc? anyone know?

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Skyline diffrences whats the diffrences between a r32 gtr and a gts eg engine, suspension bumpers,etc? anyone know?
You really do need to search about for the answer but in short most of the car is different. Many parts can be interchanged but at base they are different.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have tryed searching but could not find a site with the info thats why i asked the question on here.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i have tryed searching but could not find a site with the info thats why i asked the question on here.
NO, search on here use the search button at the top of the page, its between the 'new posts' and 'quick links'

kev

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the links still trying to work out what i got looks like a gts non turbo

·
Registered
715 Posts
look on the chassis plate, and let us know what it says, the engine will be the RB number.
Or post the VIN number.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
To be honest if you have bought a car that you dont even no the basic details of, then to be blunt your a fool.

Why dont you post a pic up and we can tell you what it is an interior and engine shot should solve the problem

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To be honest if you have bought a car that you dont even no the basic details of, then to be blunt your a fool.

Why dont you post a pic up and we can tell you what it is an interior and engine shot should solve the problem
not a fool by anymeans just trying to find out whats modified on the car from what it should have standard. Its a gts 2.5 24v non turbo r32.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its got 5 speed manual box rear wheel drive. Got as a stop gap track car but it is a bit battered on the passanger side so not pretty.Still trying to decide what to do with it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts