GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I posted anything here but thats what happens when you get a job lol,I was on my way home from work and I was traveling down howel branch rd into maitland where I live (this is in Florida US) and what are the odds that I should pull up beside a REAL Skyline!? I was estatic and was swerving like an idiot on the road trying to ask the guy where he got it and if we could talk so I could get some info,I was afraid he would think I was some retard and take off tires burning but no we stopped off in a bank of america parking lot and I asked every question I could think of and Eric was kind enough to talk about how he got his 95' gunmetal grey automatic RB25t GT !DUDE! I now know I am a die hard skyline follower I was going to ask him on the spot "Do you wanna trade for my 03' chevy S10 with 45900mi?" but no I wouldnt want to be a deet-da-dee so I painfully watched him get in his GT and drive away, sobb,..... :wavey: but my need to get one has grown greatly dispite him telling me he paid $28,000.00 for it and him already having a connection but I got info that they can be made rd legal because he got it 2 months ago and he is insured with FL taggs so there is hope and it found me!!! I am beside myself and cannot wait to get mine! so pray for me my skyline brethrin!.......pray for me lol OH I also took pics of it by my truck but its in my RAZR cell phone so I cant post them dammit I would love to post them so if someone can help Ill be here

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vennuth said:
That's a lot of money for a car that costs £5k over here!

Good luck though.
I know 28grand is alot for it but the us gov should be ashamed for leaving people to be so desperate to get some thing that is as simple as a sports car :mad: I am going to have one though, one day I will get a hold of one and I cant wait.

·
Registered
49 Posts
with that much cash you can get a r 33 gtr here in japan. if you decide to buy a skyline make sure is a 5 speed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts