GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Great meet there, cool cars . . . this GTT looks great, I was never a fan of double exhausts on Skylines , but this one appeals to me:cool:

Cheers
Chris

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Great meet there, cool cars . . . this GTT looks great, I was never a fan of double exhausts on Skylines , but this one appeals to me:cool:

Cheers
Chris

are you blind? :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot it's hideous!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
6,821 Posts
Well I am open to new ideas, it's 2007 by the way . . . .;)

·
6,821 Posts
carterjohn, nice to finally put a face on you . .thanks for that, By the way a cracking car:thumbsup:

·
6,821 Posts
By the way, why is it that in Malaysia and Hong Kong many people drive R34 GTTs and mainly tune them to GTR looks? In Europe or UK R33 R32 GTSs are most popular (most cheap:chuckle: ) . . . .
In Hongkong 200 have GTTs, 5 an R34 GTR and one a Z-Tune:eek:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Loving the silver R34, with the Z-Tune kit.

Looks like a good meet had by all.

·
Registered
320 Posts
By the way, why is it that in Malaysia and Hong Kong many people drive R34 GTTs and mainly tune them to GTR looks? In Europe or UK R33 R32 GTSs are most popular (most cheap:chuckle: ) . . . .
In Hongkong 200 have GTTs, 5 an R34 GTR and one a Z-Tune:eek:
where did you get those numbers from?

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
So that's where all the cars have gone! ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Some great cars and I too want to know whats in the bags :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those are goodie bags sponsored from Conoco, a company which produces petroleum products. Inside the bag should be some lubricant stuff etc...

The quad exhaust looks ok.. if only they are further in, just flush in with the bumpers would look great; think the owner got the idea from the 08 GTR :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts