GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browisng through an old Wheels Magazine rediscovered this article comparing a Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1 against a Holden Special Vehicles GTS Coupe

Good read...guess who wins?:D

cheers
Harry

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

B

·
0 Posts
who won, i have acrobat reader but i don't want the dowloading to hold up my curious mind while i'm going through websites.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah VERY nice issue, definitely my favourite Wheel/MOTOR mag ever. Btw harry you in SW London? you get Wheels there?

S

·
0 Posts
But

Big respect to the Holden Specials - I love them things !

There is a company that imports them here to the UK and sticks on a couple of Superchargers on for good measure.

I had two dream cars when I was a few years younger - the Skyline GT-R and HSV99... got the GT-R... still looking for the HSV.. :)

Love 'em!

Peace,

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Re: But

senna said:
Big respect to the Holden Specials - I love them things !

There is a company that imports them here to the UK and sticks on a couple of Superchargers on for good measure.

I had two dream cars when I was a few years younger - the Skyline GT-R and HSV99... got the GT-R... still looking for the HSV.. :)

Love 'em!

Peace,
God damn there everywhere over here....
i dunno wetaher u guys ahve heard about the new ford falcon xr6 turbo ( 4 litre, twin cam, straight 6 240 KW with 6 PSI)...pics of it http://ca.msnusers.com/ALLFORDPICSANDINFO

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for posting those!!

I don't get the chance to read many comparison's of cars that aren't brought to this country. Nice Cars - but the GTR is my choice:D

- Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts