GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I´ve downloaded the HD version and I have to say...there´s almost no difference compared to the PS2 GT4, The cars don´t look any bit more realistic than in GT4...
There´s along way to go to bring GT to the "next generation" level and I hope they will because I´m a big fan of GT...fingers crossed

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I´ve downloaded the HD version and I have to say...there´s almost no difference compared to the PS2 GT4, The cars don´t look any bit more realistic than in GT4...
There´s along way to go to bring GT to the "next generation" level and I hope they will because I´m a big fan of GT...fingers crossed
100% agreed. It really looks HD at the moment, as in Hardly Different. I hope its good enough to justify purchasing a ps3 at the moment it really isnt.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Gez - Yep :( Apparently it only comes with, i think it's something stupid like 20 cars and 2 tracks on the game disc. You then have to buy the rest from the Sony Marketplace/online thingy !

I think I'll wait for GT5 before I get a PS3....more then happy with 360 right now, come on Forza :)

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GT-HD has been canned

now available as a free download from dec 24th, and GT5 will use the HD engine when its released at a much much later date

mook

1 - 14 of 14 Posts