GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly up for sale is my skyline gtr33 v spec a business oppurtunity has come along that i cant turn down so funds are needed before i bought this car i travelled the uk looking at many before i came across this one i bought it straight away it is a 1995 model and when i bought it was in totally stock condition no mods what so ever i have only had it around 4 mths and planned on keeping it a long time since i have bought it i have done the following

1.BUDDY CLUB P1 RACING WHEELS 19" WITH FALKEN 452 275/30/19 TYRES ALSO BUDDY CLUB NUTS
2.BLITZ DOWN PIPES
3.HKS INDUCTION KIT
4.RSR INVIDIA FULL CAT BACK STAINLESS EXHAUST
5.HITEC CAT REPLACEMENT PIPE
6.NISMO DECALS FOR SPOILER
7.NISMO GEAR KNOB AND STEERING WHEEL
8.APLINE HEAD UNIT
9.CLIFFORD CONCEPT 650 CAT 1 ALARM WITH MOTION SENSOR
10.NISMO CLEAR INDIACTORS

All standard parts except wheels and steering wheel come with car.

The car was supplied to the previous keeper by prospec in march 2005 as many of you know they are the best it comes with full japanese and uk history and is mot'd until march next year and taxed until the end of this month pictures even show the jap tax disc and some other item on the rear window which i have not a clue what it's about but i and the previous keeper left there for authenticity

£12200

GO HERE FOR PICS

http://magszone.spaces.live.com/?_c1...m&_c02_owner=1

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
magneto said:
Sadly up for sale is my skyline gtr33 v spec a business oppurtunity has come along that i cant turn down so funds are needed before i bought this car i travelled the uk looking at many before i came across this one i bought it straight away it is a 1995 model and when i bought it was in totally stock condition no mods what so ever i have only had it around 4 mths and planned on keeping it a long time since i have bought it i have done the following

1.BUDDY CLUB P1 RACING WHEELS 19" WITH FALKEN 452 275/30/19 TYRES ALSO BUDDY CLUB NUTS
2.BLITZ DOWN PIPES
3.HKS INDUCTION KIT
8.APLINE HEAD UNIT

The car was supplied to the previous keeper by prospec in march 2005 as many of you know they are the best it comes with full japanese and uk history and is mot'd until march next year and taxed until the end of this month pictures even show the jap tax disc and some other item on the rear window which i have not a clue what it's about but i and the previous keeper left there for authenticity

£12200

GO HERE FOR PICS

ANY INTEREST?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
magneto said:

2.BLITZ DOWN PIPES
3.HKS INDUCTION KIT
8.APLINE HEAD UNIT

£12200

GO HERE FOR PICS

The car had covered 59000 km when i bought it and was still restricted then i bought a speedometer converter and de restricter from hitec motorsport to change for uk specification and is now on 60900 miles so al in all it has covered around 36000 miles wit histroy

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DEPOSIT TAKEN

first guy that looked bought it you guys have missed a skyline thats probably in the best condition in the uk.

·
Registered
228 Posts
well done mate.. had more luck then me as only got one person to look at it so far who didnt want to spend as much as was asking, but he was full of good comments.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
magneto said:
first guy that looked bought it you guys have missed a skyline thats probably in the best condition in the uk.
Well fcuking unlucky us eh?

We only buy shite on this forum remeber?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts