GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from the states, I currently own a " street race-car" R33 GTR and a 2011 GTR. I signed up here mostly to learn tips about 1000hp + street and strip Skyline R33 GTR setups. I want to learn how to get traction on the street and later getting low 60ft times on the strip. I have had several different turbo kits and setups over the last decade that ranged from all factory to now with a lot more power. There is not a whole lot of knowledge and parts where I live so everyone's help here would be greatly appreciated. When I get enough post I can get some pics and video's up! Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Look for threads by matt j and [email protected] as they are the two people who spring to mind with very high power R33 cars. Matt has a really good project thread that shows the evolution of his car from when he bought it new in 1999.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
What does that mean?
Koria is a member in Florida who wants to know about high powered R34 builds. It causes some amusement when people ask about these things and I think Natbrat thought you might have been Koria with a new username. It's just a bit of humour, nothing more.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Koria is a member in Florida who wants to know about high powered R34 builds. It causes some amusement when people ask about these things and I think Natbrat thought you might have been Koria with a new username. It's just a bit of humour, nothing more.
No problem, I am not in the loop so I didn't understand the humor! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts