GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Skyline GTR vs Mclaren.

Come on then,lets have all your views.

I`m with Gary on this one,give me a Mclaren and I would sell it and buy a R34 and have the same engine conversion as Hipogtr (Gio) and be very happy.

I was with Gary at Bruntingthorpe when the Beast ran riot over the Maclaren.

Gary,you`ve got the photo`s,get someone to host them!

Henry.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Depends if you

want to have untold top end smoot to hang out of the back off every night or play with your pecker in your skyline.

Give me the Mclaren anyday.

After all this world is all about image and that throw away lifestyle.

Nick

:smokin: :p

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
anything helps mate.

well we pulled when we were out in the ferrari
so a Mclaren must be a dead cert....

:p :smokin:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Henry said:
I`m with Gary on this one,give me a Maclaren and I would sell it and buy a R34 and have the same engine conversion as Hipogtr (Gio) and be very happy.
You don't know how priviliged I feel to have my name in that sentance. Thanks a million, Henry. :) :eek: :)

Cya O!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
hipogtr............you do have one of the most outrageous and coolest BNR34 on the world.

If I meet a genie and are given 3 wishes, having a BNR34 like yours would be one of it :p

Jeff

·
Registered
364 Posts
if you pulled a bird using a maclaren how would you take her anywhere?as well as hmm...other activities shall we say?at least a skyline has a back seat!:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Umm... if you pulled a bird in your McClaren, I would think you wouldnt have a problem showing her your home that goes with your McClaren. Unless your afraid more then 5 bedrooms would scare her.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Personally I don't think the maccca is a great bird puller anyway...

So I decent spec Skyline is good, but there are plenty of others I'd own too! Always fancied an Aston too :)

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree with Nick on this one. Never pulled a bird with my car and I probably wouldn't know how to even if I had the right machinery but I'd take the Mclaren every time. If I got bored with it (which I doubt) then I'd sell it for an F40.

Then again it's pretty pointless comparing the two.

Talat.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
OH DEAR

MINGESTER73, WRONG ANSWER BUT I GUESS IT MUST WORK FOR YOU WHEN YOU DRIVE ABOUT IN A FARRARI ON THE ODD DAY, WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO DO THAT IS ANYONES GUESS WHEN YOU OWN THE MOST DESIRABLE CAR ON THE PLANET.

TRY PAINTING YOUR R33 RED LIKE AN ITALIAN SHETLAND PONY - MAY HELP, PETER EVERETT'S IS RED AND HE HAS NO SHORTAGE OF WOMEN, EITHER THAT OR IT COS HE LIVES IN THE SEX CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH EAST:D MANY THE TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM AND RON.S KERB CRAWLING LIKE A PAIR OF PIMPS WITH KYLIE BLASTING, HEHE

AS B.A. ONCE SAID, I PITY THE FOOL HANNIBAL, I PITY THE FOOL:p

BACK ON THREAD ; AS FOR MCLAREN, THERE IS NO COMPARISON IS THERE?:(

·
Registered
444 Posts
while the skyline is an exceptionally brilliant car in many ways, I'm not sure its anywhere near to being the most desirable car on the planet...

and not being in a position to try either a 600bhp skyline or a maclaren F1, I think I'd take the F1 cos it has a V12 engine, is rwd and has no driver's aids whatsoever (IIRC)... I like having fun ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
llamabeta said:
Umm... if you pulled a bird in your McClaren, I would think you wouldnt have a problem showing her your home that goes with your McClaren. Unless your afraid more then 5 bedrooms would scare her. [/QUOTE
yes but how would you get her there she'd have to sit on your lap in the maclaren!or on the roof!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Mclaren F1 is the perfect pimp mobile, I like an Asian girl on the right and the blonde on the left. :eek:

It is designed to be perfect in everyway. Even down to the seating arrangement :D Just imagine cruising down the street with 2 beautiful girls on your both side :p :D :D 1000HP GTR, what is that :p

Jeff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts