GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post that my skyline R33 GTS-T was stolen in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The car doesn't actually run, so they either towed it off the driveway or trailered it. It occured sometime between Saturday night 8th Feb and Tuesday morning 11th Feb 2014.

Colour was gun metal grey, had a Nurbergring sicker on the rear left, and a fog light hanging down on the rear right. Not many modifications to it, had a Greddy boost controller and an uprated ECU (need to dig out the make and model), after market exhaust (very good condition), and a patch of rust over the driver side rear archway.

Apart from the engine not having enough pressure (i don't know actual diagnosis), the rest of the vehicle was mechanically sound.

//i.imgur.com/avQX0vF.jpg
//i.imgur.com/SGzQmis.jpg

Any help, info etc would be appreciated.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
58 Posts
Were you away? Sounds like a couple of days before you may have noticed it was gone. Hope it was insured at the very least. Bastards!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for posting pics.

No insurance on it unfortunately, as it was off the road and not drivable...
It was parked on my parents driveway, they only noticed it had gone tuesday, last they'd seen it was saturday... And no, they don't get out much! ;-)

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
LOL, why the hell would they steal a non runner ??? Sure it's not an early April fool ??

In all seriousness though I hope they catch the f*ckers and cut their hands off !!!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
this has happened quite a few times now, there was a white r33 gtr on here which apparently go dragged onto a truck in broad daylight, don't think they found that one

unbelievable

1 - 8 of 8 Posts