GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Am about to pick up a mint R34 GTT tomorrow and super excited. Low mileage and with Swiss plates (hard to get and expensive), manual transmission in light grey. I will post pictures as soon as the baby is home. I have always dreamed about owning an R34 so this day has come true. Went for the GTT instead of the GTR as I really enjoy the full RWD.

I'm looking forward to being part of this community to exchange ideas and have cool discussions, to share my project and get inspired by others.

Take care guys

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Sounds nice, look forward to the pictures. :)

(you need 15 posts to put pictures up by the way)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there nice, thanks for the info. I think this is crazy I cant post pictures but understand. So I need to post more, but when I try and do so it says that I don't have enough posts to posts, I'm lost!!!! I really don't want to pollute this forum by putting on any thread fake comments like "nice rims man". Any suggestions for me anyone?

So picked up my R34 GTT and it has the following specs:
59'000 km, fresh import from Japan with Swiss plates all in ordrer, thanks to ProCars they rock.
Tein super street coilovers with the edef system
3' downpipe
3' Kakimoto catback exhaust
Blitz drop in filter
Blitz boost and water temp
18' speedstar wheels, 8 front 9 rear
GTR wing
NISMO shift nob

The car is super super clean, hopefully I can post some pics some time soon to show.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts