GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ADAM M said:
Ive said this to my mrs for ages. She said it was me being stupid wanting to arrive at the church in a skyline, haha so im not alone then.....
Have you seen the price of any of the better cars!! I think a Ferrari was 5K deposit and over 1K for the day!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when I say better cars I mean that in "Quotes"!

Won`t have enough cash for my Skyline till after the wedding (all my skyline cash being eaten away on suits etc! boo hoo)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Too far, sorry.

I was an usher at one of my mates weddings last year, and the journey (or should I say race) back to the reception from the Church was like the Gumball Rally! 4 Ferraris, 6 Porsches a Vanquish S and DB9 Volante and a very fast new RollsRoyce Phantom! :smokin: The Bride and Groom arrived by Helicopter as well :cool:

In fact it was better than the Gumball as I did that and it was just a load of hard work to be honest!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Porkie said:
Too far, sorry.

I was an usher at one of my mates weddings last year, and the journey (or should I say race)

Lol.

Need to decent car so I can escape from the reception from time to time throughout the day. At least until the beer starts calling!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I think the GTROC has been involved in supplying cars for 3 weddings so far :) I doubt very much you'll get someone to lend you one but it's quite possible you could get someone to drive you. When and where and any preference on car / colour etc?

·
Registered
743 Posts
knight said:
I was scheduled to drive a groom to the church for his wedding a few years ago, but I never heard anymore about it. Guess they must've split up!:D
Brides mother probably thought the cars colour didn't match her dress :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts