GTR Forum banner

Skyline Hire?

5K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  steve963 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if GTR`s be hired for a grooms car/wedding etc

#9 ·
Too far, sorry.

I was an usher at one of my mates weddings last year, and the journey (or should I say race) back to the reception from the Church was like the Gumball Rally! 4 Ferraris, 6 Porsches a Vanquish S and DB9 Volante and a very fast new RollsRoyce Phantom! :smokin: The Bride and Groom arrived by Helicopter as well :cool:

In fact it was better than the Gumball as I did that and it was just a load of hard work to be honest!!!!

#21 ·
4 get the weeding and get the car then you can drive back and forth to the CHURCH as many times as you want !!!!

#22 ·
Going to your wedding in a Skyline

I did exactly the above on our wedding day last July :D

I always said that if me and the missus were getting married then we have to have a GT-R as the wedding car :)

I was lucky in that Perra kindly provided the transport and we loved every second of it !

A few photos from our day can be seen on this link : http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=39484&highlight=congratulations+sweden

If you are going to do it then do it in style I say ;) !

Shaun.

#23 ·
Fuggles said:
I think the GTROC has been involved in supplying cars for 3 weddings so far :) I doubt very much you'll get someone to lend you one but it's quite possible you could get someone to drive you. When and where and any preference on car / colour etc?
Yeah its on the 14th July in Cheshire from Sandbach to Macclesfield for the best man and I
Just a one way trip to hell, sorry the church;) (hope the vicar dosent have a GTR and post here..hahaha)

No preference to colour but would prefere R32 GTR and will need to depart about 9.50am

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.