GTR Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I like Subarus!

Scoobys are cool and I won't have a bad word said about them, but in comparison to a Skyline, the're a shopping car.

Rupert

·
Registered
321 Posts
what car ?

Thanks "Skyline" for the posts. I'll confirm your credentials as a Skyline fan
I'm sorry I will not see you in Dublin as arranged. The 22B looks interesting & I'm sure
it would embarrassed a few cars at the lights it sounds like fun. Though I can't see it
beating a well driven GTR. So it would probably p*ss all over me.

I hope to get another Skyline but when I bought the R33 I wanted an Audi S4 .... So who knows
(I wasn't disappointed by the way.)

I'm willing like I'm sure most on this board are, to try out a few different cars & when you
get in it for a test drive its only a small taste of what the car will do anyway. But deep down
I'm more than little biased in favour of a Skyline above anything else I will take some
convincing .

In the next few months I'll have to blag a few test drives in cars
I can't afford.

Weston

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Cars

Glad to see you are getting better Weston!
Good luck in your car hunting and funnily enough I was at one stage thinking about an Audi S4, but that was before I 'saw the light '.
I just can't imagine myself in any other car but a Sky.When I do drive other cars my first thought are 'What a piece of crap ' !

As far as I'm concerned GTR's rule .:D :p

·
Registered
321 Posts
Friday night at home !

Hi Paul,

I get my Granada (CRAP Ghia) Auto tomorrow. will it get the response a Scooby does ?

Please be kind or I'll ram'raid'ya

:smokin:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sorry I saw the results .... Ram is the only option till I get
my new car shhhhh. its a secret

wes:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ah lads :( jealousy is not my game.

I do not own a 22B or even a Skyline but I am certinally not jealous how many 20 year old males do you know that own a MY00 Impreza Turbo?? :)

I worked hard to get it and I am a fan of the Skyline R33 and R34. My Insurance is over STG£3K with 4 years NCB I could only afford a Skyline if I was willing to pay about STG£7k to insure it 3rd party only :eek:

Fun is fun yes but that was below the belt for someone you have never even met!!

Skyline

·
Registered
13 Posts
LOL at criticisms and jokes.... ok ok I will go back to Scoobynet where I belong and the 22B will do 60 sorry it's 4.2 Seconds :D
As for a shopping car well you could be right as I have done it on more than one occasion:D :D

Skyline

41 - 49 of 49 Posts