GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
We usually hold on at the Grasshopper pub in Surrey, but due to a busy GTROC
calendar at the moment nothing official is on the cards for the next few months.

But it doesn't stop someone gettting the ball rolling. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my car is in the garage at the moment, but when i get it back i want to take it to some cruises, ace cafe is getting boring!!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
How about docklands - Canary wharf, theres a fair amount of parking space, great back drops for photos, Golden arches close by for refreshmenst & loos.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hold up i havent got my car back!!!:mad:
i wont be getting it back for a month or so waiting for the gear kit:squintdan

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Please make sure you have the permission of the landowner before any meetings are arranged. Even in public places permission should be sought.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
Please make sure you have the permission of the landowner before any meetings are arranged. Even in public places permission should be sought.
This is a must.

It is alway done before any Grasshopper and should be the same else where.
Seen too many threads of meets being broken up. :(

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
You have to be a member of the GTROC to be covered and it has to be an event organised under the Club's rules. i.e. if in a public place then full permission must be sought and granted. All GTROC members are covered at such events, non-members are not covered, even if it is a GTROC-organised event

·
Registered
930 Posts
so what does it cover.if i was at a trackday which was a gtroc day and i stack it in a wall would i be covered or if some one drifts in the side of my car a gtroc day?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
It does not cover track days.
It is public liability insurance only and covers you in case you get sued, run over someone's dog, someone slips on oil you've left behind etc. In all other respects your car insurance will be sufficient.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts