GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just round at the garage and on the counter I noticed a little CD-sized calendar put out by Nissan Red Stage, called the SKYLINE Memorial Calendar for 2007. There are twelve cards inside, and January is a 2/3 sized postcard piccy of the first 'official' 1957 Skyline ALSI. This calendar may be available nationally in Japan, or it may just be a local handout. Dunno.

Well, I blagged one as a freebie off the owner's wife, but I'm not going to post piccies until someone, or everyone, guesses correctly :nervous: what the other 11 other cars are for each succeeding month. No cheating allowed. :bawling: :D

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS No, this is not an advertisement for anything! LOL...

...suspicious lot, aren't you! :D

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Jeroen, you're so close, but no bananas!

Well, maybe half of one... the outside half hahahaha :chairshot:

Actually, start with December, and V36, and work backwards!

PS I think you got them all right actually, up to November, :bowdown1: but I left it at work so I can't check until tomorrow. Damn, I might actually have to photgraph them and post them now, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was sure no-one would get them right. :mad:

Now, what is your prize, I wonder... :smokin:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Jeroen, you're so close, but no bananas!

Well, maybe half of one... the outside half hahahaha :chairshot:

Actually, start with December, and V36, and work backwards!

PS I think you got them all right actually, up to November, :bowdown1: but I left it at work so I can't check until tomorrow. Damn, I might actually have to photgraph them and post them now, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was sure no-one would get them right. :mad:

Now, what is your prize, I wonder... :smokin:
Haha i was busy checking wich car i forgot, then i saw you edited your post :flame:

And i was right after all :squintdan

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The same picture!!!

Jeroen, you must have an amazing collection of photos! That first one is the very picture they have chosen for January. (It says 1957 on the calendar, but 1958 on the number plate.)

1. ALSI
2. S50
3. C10
4. C110
5. C210
6. R30
7. R31
8. R32
9. R33
10. R34
11. V35
12. V36

·
6,821 Posts
Great calendar.
Thrust did you buy the last GTR mag. with the calendar inside? No classics, but cool white R34 Nuer Spec pics shot around Japan . . ..

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great calendar.
Thrust did you buy the last GTR mag. with the calendar inside? No classics, but cool white R34 Nuer Spec pics shot around Japan . . ..
Thanks. I'll pop into the newsagents tonight on the way home and have a peek. It's supposed to be quite an elite mag, that!

·
6,821 Posts
I think it was Number 72. of the mag. . . .and me "baka" forgot it in Japan.:bawling:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts