GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
chicks

As there seems to be a bad ratio of nice Skylines to nice laides I thought I would post a few stunning ladies from car shows I have that probably have Skylines somewhere around them....

I have more of the same if people are interested....
im having trouble choosing a favourit one out of this batch:p:p think the last girl has it just with that cheeky little smile,very nice.:bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Now she looks well rude to coin the phrase ...

Hosepipe ... football ... jumpers for goalposts :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Even though there's no Skyline I have no problems with these posts... :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
chicks

cant say id noticed there wasnt any skylines:p:p the first one on the second lot of pics wouldnt get kicked outa bed:cool::cool:

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Yeah well maybe she was more of a chupa than a fupa but either way I bet there's serious mound going on.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The last lot I have. Fuggles I think I'm write in saying if you manage to get models like these on our show stands then attendance will go up 100%. Although being sociable could prove difficult as we will be too busy polishing our rims!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Although being sociable could prove difficult as we will be too busy polishing our rims!
Now, now easy tiger ... we'll have none of that on our stands please ... oh you mean wheels ... sorry :D

1 - 20 of 290 Posts