GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GTiR has gone and my R32 GTS-t has been purchased from auction in Japan. Well chuffed, it looks gorgeous... bloody 8 weeks before it gets here though, torture. Looking forward to coming to some meets next year.

For those that came to the Devils **** meet a couple of months ago, I haven;t forgotten about another one, just been too busy to get down there and ask them to turn the soddin lights on.... will update soon.

I suppose I had better shed the GTiRpad name now.... can I change it or do I have to re-register..

Laters all,
Pad

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Good on ya Pad mate !!! 8 weeks will be gone before you know it mate.

Look forward to seeing the new machine at a future meet.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Nice one Pad!! I'm just about to hopefully take delivery of my R32, apparantly the Asian Parade is docking at tilbury on the 12th! Result!

See you at a meet in future maybe!? :D :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers for the posting the photo, well chuffed with it... already started thinkin bout getting those wheels sprayed graphite :cool:

18th eh Dan? bet you cant wait.. I have the added 'excitement' of travelling up from Sussex to Teeside to pick it up. Best borrow a radar detector for the journey home..

;)

Laters,
Pad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.