GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GTiR has gone and my R32 GTS-t has been purchased from auction in Japan. Well chuffed, it looks gorgeous... bloody 8 weeks before it gets here though, torture. Looking forward to coming to some meets next year.

For those that came to the Devils Dyke meet a couple of months ago, I haven;t forgotten about another one, just been too busy to get down there and ask them to turn the soddin lights on.... will update soon.

I suppose I had better shed the GTiRpad name now.... can I change it or do I have to re-register..

Laters all,
Pad

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Good on ya Pad mate !!! 8 weeks will be gone before you know it mate.

Look forward to seeing the new machine at a future meet.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Nice one Pad!! I'm just about to hopefully take delivery of my R32, apparantly the Asian Parade is docking at tilbury on the 12th! Result!

See you at a meet in future maybe!? :D :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Tony,

Congrats... a R32 GTS-t eh!, a good choice mate ;), just the 2 doors then ?, any pics ?

RonS

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers all, would love to put a photo up but cant work out how to do it....:rolleyes:

can anyone help so that I can show off me mota!

Pad

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
:cool: Bet your counting the days for it to arrive...

For the piccies you need to upload your pictures to some web space then click 'IMG' and enter the URL of the picture. Mail me [email protected] with a piccy and I'll upload it if you want.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
An Excellent color choice Pad :D looks fantastic! I hope the next 8 weeks fly past for ya :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for the posting the photo, well chuffed with it... already started thinkin bout getting those wheels sprayed graphite :cool:

18th eh Dan? bet you cant wait.. I have the added 'excitement' of travelling up from Sussex to Teeside to pick it up. Best borrow a radar detector for the journey home..

;)

Laters,
Pad

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Well reminded Pad, I need to update my profile, got the notification this morning ... vessel arrives on the 13th!!

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
82 Posts
I hope you have a calender on the wall with the days getting crossed off:D

Good looking car by the way:smokin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts