·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale;
1 x gtr style spoiler (non brakelight type) to fit an r33 gts/t £100
1 x gts spoiler from an r32 (with brake light) £50
1 x gtr r32 spoiler requires tidying up on mounting legs £50
and if anybody needs a boot for an r32gtr (some rust will need patching, no spoiler) £5
also boot lock and mechanism (boot side only) no key £2
also not from skyline but an old saab 96 turbo rally car, 2x tilt forward bucket seats £20 each one has slight cut at about shoulder hight approx 0.5cm.

these prices are for collection, postage will have to be paid on top if necessary.

please pm any intrest.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i will have the gtr spoiler mate if it is still available

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got pm about it just before you post, will let you know if he doesnt want it, so youve decided to go gtr style after all aye?.

·
Registered
67 Posts
yeah spoiler wise lol always like the spoiler but yeah let me know mate that be great

·
Registered
67 Posts
any news on wether this guy has backed out on ya spoiler mate cos like i said if he has al have it from ya?

·
Registered
412 Posts
what colour is the r32 spoiler (is it same colour as your r32) i want a siver one for my car as i have a gunmetal spoiler on a silver car

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
redrims ; think hes still intrested just put up some pics for him to check out and finding out postage costs. will let you know either way matey either here or on jne.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
daz2206 ; its in paint code kg1 same colour as most of the car lol! spoiler part itself is fine but the legs will need repaint, looks like paint has peeled off and been repainted with paintbrush.

·
Registered
412 Posts
does jet silver look anything like spark silver ? my paint code is kl0 ? is it the 33 spoiler redrims is after or this 32 one ? will u be going to motor show this weekend ?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
redrims is after 33 spoiler. wont be at motor show got a little too much on at minute. if you want to pop by and have a look your more than welcome, just let me know when and what time and ill try and be about. also (going back a while now!) if you still have the spare bit from engine that i could polish and swap for my bit would be worth a look cant remember what bit it was now but fancied a go lol.
pm me if i dont reply to threads cause i keep missing them.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Just like to say that David (mava_rules) is a good reliable guy.
Its just nice to say on this forum sometimes that guys selling stuff and doing it properly makes life just that bit more pleasurable.

Thanks David

Paul.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers paul, top man aswell.

update, STILL FOR SALE =

1 x gts spoiler from an r32 (with brake light) £50
and if anybody needs a boot for an r32gtr (some rust will need patching, no spoiler) £5
also boot lock and mechanism (boot side only) no key £2
also not from skyline but an old saab 96 turbo rally car, 2x tilt forward bucket seats £10 each one has slight cut at about shoulder hight approx 0.5cm

now also have, 1 bride drivers bucket seat and subframe 1 cig burn and just looking slightly tired, reclining type, £75 collection only not even going to attempt to wrap this!

1x standard r32 gtr passenger seat good condition. £50 again collection only.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Where up North are you based?

Interested in the Bride seat and subframe, as long as it'll fit an R32...

Thanks,

Mitch.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

the pic of the sticker underneath was just saying it fits r32 + 33 didnt come out for some reason.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Grand:)

Can you PM me your postcode so I know the area you're in please?

I am going to try and get someone from work or who drifts to pick it up for me. I can still paypal you if you need the funds pronto.

Many thanks

Mitch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.