GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else found this one lately on Autotrader. There is a KV2 Silver R34 GTR V-Spec for sale at Middlehurst Nissan. It say's 900 miles. Also it say's 2 Months Old. Ring any Bells? Well it does for me. Remember Dodgy who came on the Forums around early December? He said that he picked it up from Middlehurst Nissan on the 22nd of December. Maybe he's sold it back to Middlehurst. If I am wrong sorry Dodgy;)
It is selling for £48,495. That is a MASSIVE saving on the price which it was bought for 2 months ago.
Anyway here's a pic:

I will have some pictures of all of the Skyline's Middlehurst have in stock late next week when I have been on Monday.

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
264 Posts
polarbearit said:
Don't know the car, but that price is similar to prices middlehurst charged for the later new R34's anyway
Yep, if I got £48,500 for my UK car, I'd make a tidy sum on what I paid for it new. (I bought the last Bayside Blue).

I gather there were some Silvers sticking around though.

I wasn't daft, I got the price, then chose the colour ;)

Having said that, I know of a few people that had to pay list price, even after haggling like a good'un. It seemed to be luck of the draw rather than good negotiations or timing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts