GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, my name is Chris and I am new in the Froum. I'm from Luxembourg ,but I do live in Japan too. I want in my first thread shear some pictures with you, I have taken in Japan, I am happy to post on this great board.

here is the link to a german (freshman) Skyline site where I posted the pictures . . . .
http://www.skyline-forum.de/thread.php?threadid=224

The first pics are take at Garage Defend in Nagoya, seconds from an old dude's garage - Act Produce and the lasts from Zele International in late 2004.:)

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Lovely photos Chris.
Welcome to the forum. I especially like the sunset shots, but the carbon work on that red 34 looks rather tasty.:)

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes . . .the carbon works on the Garage Defend Show/Race/car are amazing . . . one told me that this vortex carbon diffusers are not making any sound at all when the air streams out . . . but their're damn expensive (and watch out when you park your car somewhere 1) you will bust them your self against the side walk or 2) somebody likes the diffusers so much ,he will just pull them off and puts them at home on his PS2):D

By the way the garage Defend red Racecar was for sale a few month ago (saw it in the Car Sensor car-adververtisment monthly in Japan) . .does any body know who purchased the car? . .damn if I only had some Yen left on my account at that time!:(

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi DCD

I am lucky as a luxembourger to be a lux., french and german native speaker so that I can read all german and french magazines . . . you work as reporter for Auto Motor Sport -Test und Tuning and french New Modify mag? Have seen the HKS R34 inside. The french mag is a little bit boyracer style ;) . . . . but god thank you for the nice pictures.:) :D

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, I will post some other pictures of Zele International and about the only R33 GTR tuned by Falkenteam in Luxembourg,in the evening.

Best regards

Chris

·
Registered
323 Posts
DCD said:
Nice cars. I forgot how damn beautiful the Enkei NT03Rs are! Especially in that dark gun metal:smokin:
Lovely pictures, now im starting to think getting my wheels refurbished in white was the wrong colour :( :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts