GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skyline r32 gtr gun metal grey on a j reg
Hi all this is for my 1991 j reg skyline r32 gtr in gun metal grey only done 60k miles have just got a Subaru type r so no px or swaps it has no service history from Japan but has had the oil plugs changed I have the log book for the car and a dyno print out running 366bhp and I have the number plate authorisation certificate it is all hpi clear full Mot took car in this week no faults tax 6 months on the car at the start of the year drives spot on.
Things been done
I have just fitted a new hks hi-power exhaust £430.00
Link upper right £200
‘’ ‘’ left £200
Ball joint £105.73
Cv boot kit front £34.49
Not long had 4 new tyres fitted
Hks air filters
Hks coilovers all round
Engine shock thing
New fuel injector seals
Inside
Inside is all standard I got two new back panels round the windows no cd player that seats don’t have any rips in them
Bad bits
They was a dint on the drivers side door were a car hit it only the outer skin was bent no supports or any of the frame was hit spent £600 to get it hit back out
they is a dint in the passenger door from a car park and 3 small dints in the back arch but it is a hold car they is a cat one alarm fitted but the last owner lost the key only around 30 to 50 to fit a new one
The side of the doors had a protective cover on them and has marked the door see in pick just needs some touch up paint they is no rust on the arches all strong The catch tank has been took off what is in the pic
If I have missed anything email me or you can come and have a look at the car looking for around £6,000
If you are interested I will send you lots more pics to see to your email
:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts