GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advertising for a friend......

After much deliberation I've chosen to sell my R32 Skyline as it's just not as practical as we'd hoped. So I'm selling it straight away before I get too attached to it, which I would 'cos it's great! :(

So, she's a 1992 R32 GTS-T in white, mechanically completely stock and in remarkable condition IMO (and in others opinions too - it has been said a few times that it's one of the tidiest R32's around). It has GTR looking side skirts and rear spats, and a genuine GTR spoiler (not a flimbsy fibreglass replica). The interior is almost perfect, just a small fag burn on the drivers seat and some wear on the steering wheel. No lifting/peel on the passenger side of the dash, and all the vents have been replaced recently (common problems areas). I have also just replaced the gear stick and handbrake gaiter bags with new leather items. It also has JDM wind deflectors and a JDM "removable heat & light shield" in the back screen (like a removable tint).

The car is taxed till August '07, and MOT's till May 30th 2007. The clock reads 136,381 but a converter chip was fitted at 131,000 so the true mileage is around 86,750 miles. The car was garaged over last winter, and has been in the country for less than 2 years so it hasn't seen a harsh English winter yet, and as such is pretty rust free.

Anyone who knows me will know that I keep my cars in good nick, and pamper them well. If you are genuinely interested in getting a nice stock R32, I'm confident that you WILL buy this one once you've seen it.

Price - £3300 ovno

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Brian,

It has an RB20DET so 2 litre

Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Included the sale will now also include front and rear strut braces, an recently fitted Apexi Power intake and an Alpine CDA-9831r head unit with remote. All of these parts are already fitted to the car - I was gonna remove them and sell them separately, but I can't be arsed now!! The skyline also has a turbo timer fitted and an immobiliser, which I forgot to mention.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
That, sir, is one GORGEOUS R32 GTS-T :) If someone'd buy my GT-R I'd be sniffing round you like a sex-pest in a nunnery :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PMSL

It certainly is, by far the best ive seen.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price dropped to £3000 on :(

·
Registered