GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 model, silver. Twin SBC boost controll, Full Exhaust System, 63000 miles, MOT/TAX, runs superb, very clean car inside and out,I bought the car previously from here on owners club and am having to sell the car due to change in my job/travelling . Im looking for a quick sale hence the price. The car is HPI clear and mechanically has no faults wotsoever. - Call 07868670725. -for any further details.

Cheers

Amar

·
Banned
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in Buckinghamshire , just outside West of London. if you text me ur email address or leave it on here il send you pics.

Cheers

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
You should post some pics mate,it would help with the sale.

·
Banned
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im having problems adding pics mate, can email them .

ive had a fair bit of interest already. Just looked at autotrader and the cheapest R33 GTR in there is priced at 10995. if its not sold by next week il put the car in there it should fly through.

Cheers

Amar

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Pics taken off your previous For Sale thread & ebay listing:

Have you got any documentation to support the mileage? Sounds a little low given the condition of the steering wheel/handbrake etc.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sorry rushamc but I'll just answer GTR Cymru's question.
Yes we had already agreed on a price but I backed down. That was based on several people's advise not to buy this car + it had absolutely no papers what so ever.
So yes I am very interested in getting a GTR as soon as possible and I like all 3 models. Just looking for the right one.

·
Banned
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes mate, have some jap s/h paperwork to prove mileage. if ur worried about anything mate, im willing for any potential buyer to have any checks they wish done on the car including RAC or AA.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Mate,

I am picking up my GTR on Friday 21st from Liverpool Docks, I have a few peeps interested, and if the sale goes thru, I would be interested in yours.
I live in Leicester so not too far away.
If you still have the car in a couple of weeks, I will be interested.

Cheers, Paul 0777 8464023

1 - 13 of 13 Posts