GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Due to a cancelled order i am selling a full BRAND NEW set of Tein Type Flex coilovers to suit a R33 GTS 93-97. The reason for sale is that a customer cancelled just before christmas.

The flex damper kit features the latest technology for all drivers who are seeking comfort, performance and adjustability. Tein have incorporated seperate spring seat height and shell case length adjustment, which allows the suspension to retain more stroke and allows for more suspension tuning. The Flex damper kit includes pillow ball upper mounts, which increases steering response, 16 levels of damping force adjustment, and is compatible with the EDFC for added convenience and adjustability.

I am looking for 780 including vat and delivery, this is 160 cheaper than full retail, excluding delivery. If you are interested the please reply to this post or ring and speak to Kevin on 01905 641546.

Regards

Kevin.

PS. We have become Racelogic traction control and drift box suppliers and fitters. If you are interested please reply to this post, email me on [email protected] or ring me on 01905 641546.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Im intrested!!! Im looking to improve handleing of my r33 93 gts-t. Im goin to germany in the summer to the Nurburg ring, so would like to get the car sorted before i go. What could i expect from this damper kit, just a better ride or are they fully adjustable for track use and could the handleing be drasticly improved. In the long run im looking for 500+bhp so i need suspension that can handle this and be adjusted to suit different tracks and road use. I am very intrested!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SklyaFett said:
Im intrested!!! Im looking to improve handleing of my r33 93 gts-t. Im goin to germany in the summer to the Nurburg ring, so would like to get the car sorted before i go. What could i expect from this damper kit, just a better ride or are they fully adjustable for track use and could the handleing be drasticly improved. In the long run im looking for 500+bhp so i need suspension that can handle this and be adjusted to suit different tracks and road use. I am very intrested!!!!!!!!!
Skylafett:

With this suspension kit you will find a huge increase in suspension performance and handling. As said in the above post you will find that these coilovers are extremely adjustable as they have 16 different levels of adjustment to the damping force. Therefore if you wish to trackday the car you can then change the settings to suit and then back again to suit your normal driving stlye. Also as they are coilovers they are also height adjustment to suit your needs also. This kit will suit large amount of BHP so you will not have a problem there.

Unfortunatly with this kit as it is extremely cheap it wil be sold on a first come first serve basis as be quick if you wish to grab this deal. :D :D

Regards

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts