1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have been looking for a Skyline R34
the one I have found is in Helsinki, Finland
I think you have talked about in here before...

Does anyone know how the rules are.
All taxes and Vat is paid from japan.

Can I take the car direct to sweden and register, or shall the car go over UK to ret reg. and then to sweden.

Hope someone knows about this...
Maybe some R34 owners in Sweden !!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hi Mate,

For more info on importing the R34 over to here in Sweden you'd be best off speaking to Perra (that's his username on here) or over on skyline.se (same username) as he was the first person to register a 34 over here so he would be able to give you some advice.

Shaun.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Don't bother taking it to the UK first.
it will cost alot of money getting it registered there (I've heard over £3000 just for the model-report for the ESVA test.)

It is possible to import a R34GTR directly to Sweden from any country you like.

i don't know exactly how though.

there is a company called JDM-Beck offering the neccesary paperwork for about 14-15000SEK (£1000) But if you figure out how to get the papers yourself, I suspect that it will be much cheaper.

you could try contacting "Jenset" on Skyline.se
he has managed to registered a couple of Jap-imports so he might know what to do.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
As the other guys have said and as I wrote in my pm to you, your best bet is to register at the forum on Skyline.se and ask the guys there that are working with this. I imported mine from the UK which was easy.

Or if you want to buy mine, give me an offer I can´t refuse and then I´ll buy a Nur. ;)

/P

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.