GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like in title i'm after standard height (16cm) gtr spoiler legs. I have high jun legs but they are too agressive for me and want change for lower ones. Thanks a lot

Wysłane z mojego CLT-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
These are pretty impossible to come by, I searched years and just managed to get a set of Genuine OEM R34 GTR Standard rear spoiler legs (also got carbon fibre spoiler blade-knight Racer), was hoping somebody would sell the OEM long spoiler wing piece but no luck at all!! Ended up with Replica in the end, the rear mirror was just seeing a spoiler lol so changed to taller carbon fibre legs see pic below (so I have got standard replica legs also for sale).

1) £500 OEM R34 GTR Standard Rear Spoiler Legs
2) £150 R34 GTR Standard Rear Spoiler Legs (replica)
3) £200 R34 GTR Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler Blade Knight Racer (£269+delivery NEW)

If sombody wants 1+3 then could do £650

UK Delivery will be around £15 for legs probably double for the blade piece.

International will be around £60-80 depending on location.

Collection option also which is best one for me.

·
Registered
27,351 Posts
Just to let you know

the eBay seller does not own or have possession of those spoiler legs

they are listed on yahoo for a lot less

so if sold will just purchase & then send to you

they are listed for £400

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are pretty impossible to come by, I searched years and just managed to get a set of Genuine OEM R34 GTR Standard rear spoiler legs (also got carbon fibre spoiler blade-knight Racer), was hoping somebody would sell the OEM long spoiler wing piece but no luck at all!! Ended up with Replica in the end, the rear mirror was just seeing a spoiler lol so changed to taller carbon fibre legs see pic below (so I have got standard replica legs also for sale).

3) £200 R34 GTR Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler Blade Knight Racer (£269+delivery NEW)

Cheers pal
Could you send me more info's and photos of option number 2??

Wysłane z mojego CLT-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
3 Posts

hey mate i’m wanting to buy some OEM height legs for the gtr style wing are you selling them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts