GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its in a few bits at the moment as I brought it damaged, not too bad though just trying to see if I can get any history on it, will post some pics when it is finished.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
235 Posts
at last someone has bought it. i asked this question a while ago as i was interested in it myself, got no replys though. it looks like it had a good few toys at some point. was the head still in the boot? it will make a nice car when done, good buy, hope it all work's out for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, yeah I do a lot of repairs/mec/elec work, never really had that much to do with skyline's but this one isnt too bad, the head is in the boot as the cambelt went in the accident ( not sure why?) and damaged valves, the bottom end looks ok, so trying to find a head for it, has got a good few bits on it, ( a few was stolen though which is a little annoying ) looks like it was quite a good spec thats why I am trying to find some info on it and should be a nice car when finished might keep it for a while myself

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Nice car - lot of potential :) Just get rid of the GTR badge :chuckle: It's an excellent driver's car in it's own right - some would say a more pleasant drive but requiring a more skillful driver - than a GT-R. Love 'em in white :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts