GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Time has come for my dad to sell his skyline which he has owned for the past 6 years and it does less than 3000 miles a year.
As he is a mature driver the car has been cherished with no racing or drifting and it has been his pride and joy.

If anything has needed to be done its been sorted straight away no matter of cost, the paintwork is is 99% mint except from the odd stone chip. The car has been fully undersealed and as the car is not used over winter and garaged so it is very, very clean underneath. The vehicle is mechanically sound with zero issues and runs perfect, high boost is set to just below 400bhp but its always set to low boost.

Millage currently reads 133k ( 83,000 miles)Spec of the car:-

2.5 neo turbo, manual R33 box with organic uprated clutch and lightended flywheel

Seibon carbon bonnet with locks
Aftermarket painted book spoiler
Nismo bodykit (bumpers and sideskirts)
Nismo bumper and wing indicators
Clear LED rear lights
Genuine Rays alloy wheels (rare) 9j fronts and 10j rears - Tyres have loads of tread left
Tein coilovers
Blitz Dual SBC boost controller
Blitz R-FIT
Blitz R-VIT Gauge
Blitz water temp, oil temp, oil pressure and boost gauges (genuine)
Nur spec Stainless exhaust which burbles on tick over and awesome on boost
Blitz intercooler and hard pipe conversion
Greddy oil catch can
Hybrid Turbo – replaced around 8000 miles ago
New battery

All steering and suspension bushes have been replaced

Car will come with a full 12 month MOT and full tank of fuel and a huge file of past receipts showing money spent

there is probably a few other bits but ill update if i remember :)

Price is £9995, there is no rush to sell as its just going to sit in the garage over winter.

Its a perfect base car to just fit a 2way and have some fun!

Any questions please ask.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Time has come for my dad to sell his skyline which he has owned for the past 6 years and it does less than 3000 miles a year.
As he is a mature driver the car has been cherished with no racing or drifting and it has been his pride and joy.

If anything has needed to be done its been sorted straight away no matter of cost, the paintwork is is 99% mint except from the odd stone chip. The car has been fully undersealed and as the car is not used over winter and garaged so it is very, very clean underneath. The vehicle is mechanically sound with zero issues and runs perfect, high boost is set to just below 400bhp but its always set to low boost.

Millage currently reads 133k ( 83,000 miles)Spec of the car:-

2.5 neo turbo, manual R33 box with organic uprated clutch and lightended flywheel

Seibon carbon bonnet with locks
Aftermarket painted book spoiler
Nismo bodykit (bumpers and sideskirts)
Nismo bumper and wing indicators
Clear LED rear lights
Genuine Rays alloy wheels (rare) 9j fronts and 10j rears - Tyres have loads of tread left
Tein coilovers
Blitz Dual SBC boost controller
Blitz R-FIT
Blitz R-VIT Gauge
Blitz water temp, oil temp, oil pressure and boost gauges (genuine)
Nur spec Stainless exhaust which burbles on tick over and awesome on boost
Blitz intercooler and hard pipe conversion
Greddy oil catch can
Hybrid Turbo ? replaced around 8000 miles ago
New battery

All steering and suspension bushes have been replaced

Car will come with a full 12 month MOT and full tank of fuel and a huge file of past receipts showing money spent

there is probably a few other bits but ill update if i remember

Price is £9995, there is no rush to sell as its just going to sit in the garage over winter.

Its a perfect base car to just fit a 2way and have some fun!

Any questions please ask.

hi, I just signed in to this and saw you had a £10,000 Nissan skyline gtr r34 could I see a picture of it please :)?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
hi, I just signed in to this and saw you had a £10,000 Nissan skyline gtr r34 could I see a picture of it please :)?
Sorry I don't mean to be rude... :flame: 10k for a R34 GTR, I must ask... are you living in Cu cu land or something. :eek:

The advert is for the silver R34 GTT for 10k, I would have had his GTR for 20k. :chuckle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts