GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after many man hours the poster I have been working on for a long time is now finished.

It would be nice to find out what you all think about it and whether anyone would want a copy? Poster actually measures 565mmx370mm so its inbetween A3 and A2 size.

Now looking to create a R35 version to complement it. Anyone got one on here in silver or grey?

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=60382857&noresize=1

tony

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Very nice work, in fact excellent.
My only issue, and not one that affects me as a buyer, more you as a seller is the fact that you are using two copyrighted emblems.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Very nice work, in fact excellent.
My only issue, and not one that affects me as a buyer, more you as a seller is the fact that you are using two copyrighted emblems.
Many thanks for the feedback, I very much appreciate it!.

Yes, at present the poster does contain the two main logos under the nissan brand and before this would ever go to print this artwork will be past to Nissan UK and Nismo for copyright clearance. At present I am just gauging interest in this to see if indeed people would actually want a copy, as they will be available in a relatively limited number. The process for gaining permission from large automotive organisations is a length one and if the interest in the poster was not there then it would not be worth spending the time to get the permission from Nissan only to have no interest in the product from the public. I created the poster so that Nissan could see the actual end product so that they can make a decision either way and also to all you R34 enthusiasts to see what is on offer. If noone is interested then it will remain a portfolio piece and will unfortunately remain on my hard disk.!

I am currently working on a Honda NSX version http://images.fotopic.net/?id=60364961&noresize=1 which will follow the same process as the R34 is going to go through. Should I not get the permission of Nissan and Nismo to use their branding on it then they will be removed prior to print, which will be a shame for sure but I have to respect the rights of the company who owns it!. If this forum would like to include their logo on it, then I am more than happy to place it on the print which will give everyone a good reference to where to look for GT-R info on the net.

In addtion, a 10% donation from the sale of each print will go to the 'Help the Heroes' charity as these guys have had a hammering on their tours of duty around the world, for our benefit!!!!! I would only need 20 people to place a print run on this poster.

As a footnote, I have received fantastic response from Subaru UK regarding being granted permission to use their logo on some of the Impreza products that I have created in return for me making a donation to the RB Foundation charity in memory of 2001 WRC champion Richard Burns. I am also working on products to raise money for Colin McRaes designated charity, the Jerviswood Trust.

If anyone needs any more info on this project please do not hesitate to contact me

cheers

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts