• REGULAR SHIRT

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm soon to order a few shirts for work with the company name etc embroidered on. It suddenly occured to me I could get some sort of Skyline logo, slogan or other motif knocked up for myself and anyone else interested.

Any suggestions on a design, logo etc and is there any interest in a group purchase?

I'm not looking to make anything on it, other than actual costs. The prices I'm being quoted are reasonable and they can either supply shirts or I can source them. It can be T shirts, polo's, or regular type shirt - they'll do anything! It will have to be one single type though for simplicity - whatever wins the vote!
Let me know your responses and I'll get a price together.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could be nice! The colour of the shirt can be whatever the individual wants and is available. The design will have to be agreed by all. I thought that just a Skyline logo would suit most though as theres plenty of us GTST guys out there!
Lets see what response there is, there may be enough for two runs.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Design

A plain shirt with a pale grey (that R32 gunmetal/silver grey?) verical stripe down one side. On that stripe, have the hood/grille badges of the the various marques i.e. the GT-R in gold & red, the GTS-25t 'broken S' in burgundy, the R32 'wavy S' etc.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
plain back shirt with the graphic of our forum on it, ie the abstract drawing of the back of a skyline....that should please everyone whatever marque skyline they drive...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JAE - I think stripes down a shirt is out, they have no way of embroidering that.

ZX - size shouldn't be a problem unless we're talking tents :D

TIGGER - so obvious - what a good idea! Could even be a GTR Forum shirt too (with permission of course!). Or that logo with Skyline or Nissan Skyline underneath. Tasty.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got one

Hey guys;

Check this out;

http://www.autocannon.com/

Click on "Shift Gear"

Then go to the left nav tab and click on "Catalog"

Look for the "Street Elite" shirt. You may recognize the car.

They licensed my car for t-shirts. Its' a nice shirt. I have about 20 I can send to people. They sell them for about $20 USD

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been in touch with the company. If there is an agreed logo, the price is £30 to digitise it, (Shared between all buyers) then everyone can order any type / size / colour of jacket, T shirt, polo, or regular shirt plus hats etc. Some nice gear available.

Prices are typically
T's £6.00
POLO's £9.00
3 colour polos with trim on sleeve and neck lining £11
SHIRTS £8 - 18.00
JACKETS various

These prices include the logo. Just let me know what ideas you have for a logo. I think the forum logo with Nissan Skyline alongside is pretty cool.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Sounds good but Guy had designs done for sweatshirts and jackets for the Dyno days.
The images should already be on Disc and ready to roll.
The company who did them will proberly do shirts as well.
I sugest you contact Guy for the details of the company who have already printed stuff for GTR,s.
My 2p worth
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
SHIRTS

I ALREADY HAVE THESE MADE FOR MYSELF OR AT LEAST MY WOMAN DID FOR MY BIRTHDAY WITH A EMBROIDERY COMPANY, AS SHE ALREADY PAID FOR THE DESIGN YOU DONT NEED TO PAY FOR THIS TO BE DONE. THEY ARE BLACK POLO SHIRTS WITH SKYLINE GTR ON THE LEFT TIT.

IF ANYONE WANTS ONE THEN EMAIL ME AT WORK : [email protected], THEY ARE £25 EACH PLUS A COUPLE OF QUID FOR THE POST I SUPPOSE.

·
Registered
263 Posts
GT-R Shirts

Have looked at the links on this thread, and i think (for wot it's worth) that Tiggers idea about the "GT-R register" logo is the best one, it's more individual and subtle than the others, and would, as has been pointed out, cater for all Skyline owners, so everyone can have one of those if they want. If one wants more individualism then a GT- R GT-S, GT-ST etc logo can be put on the sleeve.
I appreciate this is pricier, but £30 per logo once split X ways isn't sooooo much !!
Only one question, BikerBob, wot are the quality of the shirts? I could be mistaken, but mostly you get quoted for the cheapest stuff, if this is done properly, shouldn't it be embroidered onto decent shirts, don't want a shirt that will only last a week, would obviously be happy to pay more, if material is of better quality.
Waddaya reckon?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Forum logo

with Nissan Skyline and/or site address (with permission) underneath for me too pls.

If you need a .bmp/.gif/.jpg digitizing to .eps/.cdr or whatever then let me know. Only too happy to help.

·
Registered
961 Posts
what about socks too !

i like the black polo with the forum logo
and one with the gtr logo
and a gtr t-shirt would be cool!

can you get picture prints eg a 32 gtr from the front about 5 inch by 8ish inch
or any gtr (in coulor)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Forum logo sounds well cool, especially if this can be incorporated with a GT-R or GT-S to suit on the sleeve.

I'd like a couple of shirts + a couple of polo shirts, Black polo shirts, and dark grey shirts would be best IMO.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts