GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I need a bit of help with my dad's new car purchase. He's seen this immaculate black 1995 Skyline GTS 25-turbo Type-M with only 18K miles. Firstly, can nebody tell me how much power this car has ( I think its about 280bhp), and secondly, how much - roughly- would a car of this condition be sold for in the UK?

Thanks all!:D

·
Registered
710 Posts
R33 GTS-T's have a power output of 250ps (which equates to around 245bhp I think). The market is pretty poor at the moment but I reckon you shouldn't be paying more than £7k for a standard car - I'd ignore the 18K miles unless the guy can provide Jap service history or the auction sheet to prove it.

Talat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Talat...
we worked it out that that would be the rough cost of bringing it over here with the SVA test etc. included. Would that be the selling price for it over here too? I would have thought it would be slightly more than that.

thanks again!:)

·
Registered
710 Posts
I think the market is so poor nowadays that it isn't really worth your while to buy from Japan when so many bargains can be had here in the UK. The only exception is when you can't find anything suitable here. The profits that dealers and part-time traders were making a couple of years ago have decreased considerably IMO.

Talat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts