doesn't download though, error 404...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
sorry meant 500

·
Registered
62 Posts
had the same prob, but reloaded the page and it worked fine :)

They are zipped .rm files so I will have a look later as don't have the player installed at the mo :)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Diablo are crap in general, I rode in a 96 VT and a 99 SV, the VT feels like a used NSX, and the SV feels like a stock R34 GTR.

For almost $300K USD, I expect much more then that :rolleyes:

Jeff

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Hi there, first post, I have gone 'head to head' with a Diablo, they are very fast in my books and at 160+ are very stable.

I don't drive a Skyline, I drive a Soarer TT (370hp), your engine and mine share the same 'design parent' (TMS) so we are 'closer' in some respects than any other car out there, despite no 4WD etc.

I'll post the 'account' tomorrow if no-one minds.

(I bought the Ceracaote from 'your Engineer' Gary a few weeks ago, good guy, good stuff)

Please don't flame me 'cos I don't drive a Skyline)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Do we need this?

What? No replies to this 'Max Power' drivel yet?

O.K. I'll start the ball rolling.

Not big
Not clever
Just lucky....

Vincenzo :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
I didn't want to offend anyone, Skyline501 didn't like, so I thought it best to remove the offending piece.

I own a car that will do 170+ and occasionally I get the opportunity to 'let her take a really deep breath', it only happens maybe 2 or 3 times a year, the rest of the time 130mph is about as fast as is possible, then only fleetingly.

Rest of the time its airfields and I know this will upset a few but an Airfield doesn't have the same........'bite' that driving against a real car on real roads has.

Nigh on 30 years of driving fast cars, no points (ever) and no crashes isn't all THAT Max-power is it?

·
Registered
288 Posts
No not at all

No that's not Max-Power like at all.

Your typical Max Power 'Car Expert' will think that draping a model over their beloved XR3i will add at least 50bhp!

:D :D :D

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Does that also mean the can of Isotonic Lucozade that I'm planning to put in the tank ain't gonna give me the "10% added power" as it says on the can?

Well you certainly know how to ruin my weekend, you'll be telling me next that the Multigrain Energy Bars taped to the cam covers won't work either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts