GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You cant get rid of me that easily,its only taken three weeks for me to get logged on,Ive been stuck in the system somewhere but good old Joss has sorted it out for me,THANKS...

:)

My dash has been sprayed metal flake purple,looks like blackcurrant yoghurt and now has the HKS splash button set into it,it glows green and flashes bright red & bleeps for as long as you have set it on your EVC controller.An excellent piece of kit no more taking your eyes of off the road.

Henry.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
purple-dash

Hi Richard,
I couldnt find anything to watch on TV apart from golf,golf & more golf so I pulled the dash out and its now in primer again.I forgot to photo it,it was far too loud and I had scratched it while cleaning with my watch.My car was at the Festival of Speed at Goodwood a couple of weeks ago at the ATS
Tyres stand,I wonder if someone out there took a photo of it???

I dont know what colour to have next,maybe I will go for metal-flake black,I will let you know and stick a picture up once its done.

Anyone else interessed in spraying their dash? I find the black plastic horrible & almost impossible to clean.I got the idea from the Skylines Down Under web site.A carbon dash is about £800-£900 in the UK :(

Henry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts