GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the bf works at the WINDOW TINTING COMPANY, next door Red Dot have a load of skylines they regularly drift and race. I have been promised a ride in one next time i go up :clap:

here are some photos

he tinted this one :thumbsup:

different angle.

·
6,821 Posts
Is that sticker car , thier drift car?

·
6,821 Posts
The post some pics when you drift iinside it around . . .:flame:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
getting some more photos of a green and white skyline which is currently being tinted by the other half :squintdan

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SteveN said:
Yup, they Garage-D cars rather than RedDot ones, Julian Smiths one he used for D1 (when he has time) is the blue/purple one.

Now back to your 100 posts per day of randomness...
Im not posting random stuff...its all useful... :chairshot

apparently the green and white drifter davids tinting today is owned by a guy called Julian..??? :p whether its Julian smith or not, i dont know.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
skyline_beauty said:
Im not posting random stuff...its all useful... :chairshot
Thats incredibly debatable TBH.

I think survey would say its just post whoring and using the forum like a chat room :blahblah:

But thats why I never go on here much anymore, all BS.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
SteveN said:
But thats why I never go on here much anymore, all BS.
Give the girl a break Steve. She's an enthusiast, just like the other many 100's of enthusiasts on here, just more vocal than the others.
Its down to the intelligent ones like yourself to give them a bit of slack and explain a few bits here and there. Nothing wrong with being social on occasions Steve;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how do u know I havent got any pics? hmmm....well yeh...the bf didnt do the skyline rear window, so ill get some tommorrow for u lot

1 - 20 of 25 Posts