GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice work

Hi Zoldar,

Nice work on the website! I will be heading to Spa in October in the R34 if you are interested in getting some more pics.

/Dan (With the Blue R34 in the pictures)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Track day Spa?

Hi Dave

Is there a track day I don't know of at Spa? I'll see if our photographers can pop-up too.

I've neveer been to Spa myself, so if there is a chance to ride there or tag along with you let me know.

-off-toppic-
A white Nissan Skyline R34 GTR v-spec crashed today at the Ring :(
-off-toppic-

Greetings
Zoldar

-even more off toppic-
Are u a good CS player? I suck at it but love the game. Any chance we can frag each other?
-even more off-topic-

·
Registered
84 Posts
Stuff

Hey Zoldar,

It's Dan not Dave : ) Dave is the BIG guy!!!

You are more the welcome to tag along as passenger when I go to Spa. I will email you the details and we can meet in Antwerp.

OFFTOPIC
Count me in for the CS playing, I am back in Europe next week so I will let you know what servers I play on. Do you have Cable or ADSL?
OFFTOPIC

Also did you catch where the numberplate was from on the crashed R34 (British)? Also was it badly damaged, where did he crash?

/Dan

·
Registered
178 Posts
Top photo's 'Cisco... Top Site too!

The other guys whose cars you show really like the photos too - Thanks to you and the guys who took them..

Give me a shout if you're ever over in the UK.... I'll let you know when we're back at the 'Ring,

Cheers & take it easy,

Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave and Dan

Oops, didn't have my contacts in, he?

Dave
Sure, anytime mate. I'll let you know when i'll be in the UK, we'll smoke some tires and have few pints :). Please say helo to your other friends in the Lotusses. I will pass your note to the die-hard photo guys.

Dan
Excelent. I live practicly next door (Rotterdam). I have cable but have ordered ADSL.

Crashed R34
Sorry, but I really can't write much more than that on the net. Wil bring you up to date at antwerp.

Greetings
Zoldar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts