GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met the user "Quattro" in his mental R32, but had 3 others staying at our hotel

2 irish cars, a purple 33 gtr running Nismo wheels, and a white R33 GTST with GTR front bumper

also a white 33 gtr but i think it was dutch/belgian/somewhere else

one of you had a spin out on track?

sorry i didn't say hello, felt a bit nerdy :( Loveley looking cars though, hope you had as much fun as i did

mook

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
got any pictures of the 33 GTR as it may be PMG sorry PMJ's car or AppleJack as he sold his car to someone in Belgium.

Nice to see its still running fine so I hear. :)

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THE Tim webster? What was he in??

The photographer that was with you took some pics of my car for J-tuner. I didn't speak to the Irish guys as i'm a big scaredy girl, saw your car, looked nice.

What a week, and that Steak in Pistonklause - AWESOME!

;)

mook

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Matt got loads of nice pics and once he's sorted out the article, I'll send you a link for the rest. Come and say hello next time you big girl ;)
Mr Webster was there with a couple of mates wragging his mega money Vauxhall ( £56 I think) looked like they were having a right bloody laugh, some real tales to tell!

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i took loads of vauxhall pics for a freak at work

it wasn't the Astra GSi estate, or the White Omega estate was it?

look forward to the link dude, can't get enough pics to keep the evocative memories flowing.

incredible place

mook

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi there,we were the irish guys at the ring last week.all the cars were irish and all got home in one piece.had a great time there.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I was there on Sunday last weekend too,with the TME,but did only see one GTS-T on the parkingspace and one 33GTR outside the track.

Hope to go there with my GTR soon:clap:

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alpha06 said:
thanks for posting the pics on the site.
He, glad to help. loveley looking cars.

Who had the slight off? whereabouts? We saw you picking gravel ouut of the tyre wall. lol

Again, sorry i didn't say hello, just not good at talking cars sometimes :9

Glad you all got home safe

Mook

1 - 17 of 17 Posts