GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Im looking for som web pages with skylines for sale, do you know any? Im looking for pages in UK and jpn.

What do you have to pay for a nice R33 GTR in UK? Jpn?

Is there any price differance between a 95 GTR and a 97 GTR?

Anyone got Middlehurst Motorsports email?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks!
///CJ

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Car for sale

Hi CJ.

I have a V-Spec silver R33 for sale in very good condition .If you are interested let me know and I'll send you the details.I am looking for £15,995 (UK £) ONO .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Paul - please could you email me with details of your car as well.

I've just starting to look for a R33 GT-R to replace my Impreza.

thanks,

Andy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Car for sale

Paul.GTR34 said:
Hi CJ.

I have a V-Spec silver R33 for sale in very good condition .If you are interested let me know and I'll send you the details.I am looking for £15,995 (UK £) ONO .
Hi Paul!

It would be great if you could send me the info, my email is [email protected]

Thanks!
///CJ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again!

What do you pay for a R33 GTR in good condition in uk?

Is it possible to find a nice one for around 15 000 £?

Is it expensive to bring one home from Jpn?

Thanks!
///CJ

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
My R33

It's Sonic Silver coloured with 54k miles on the clock.It is a 1995 model with twin airbags .I believe it was imported in the country in 1998 and has had one previous owner . It has been maintained to very high standards and has just had a major service from GT-Art which included new rear brake pads . It also comes with transferable warranty which has well over a year left on it.
The car is TOTALLY standard which is what I wanted for it means the engine/car has not been stressed by running mega-power ,hence a good starting point for tuning or just keeping as is . Plenty fast even in standard guise.It was actually dynoed at 320 bhp on one of the club dyno days at TJ's.

It took me over 5 months of constant searching till I found the right one .

I trully wish I could keep it but my Bank Manager is not a petrol head . Hence need to sell to pay of loan on replacement car !:(

I will post some picy's when Jim gets round to sending me some or maybe he can post them directly on here ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts