GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out the average price brackets for:
R-33 GTS-t 5speed's in decent shape in Germany.

Can some people give me an idea of what they go for please?

How about GTR-33's?

Thanks very much!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
What do you want to know exactly? We dont have many Skylines here,maybe 15-20 overall:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EvolutionVI said:
What do you want to know exactly? We dont have many Skylines here,maybe 15-20 overall:)
I just wanted to send a GTS-t R33 over to Germany from here in Tokyo. I wanted to know how much I could sell it for once it lands. I also wanted to know how much an average GTR-33 would sell for.

Thanks for your help!:)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The problem is the german Tüv system,if you have somebody who gets it registered and its in good condition,then you can sell them quite good,im sure,around 15000€ im sure,but its difficult to register them,because we have hard rules for registration.

Alex

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It´s the same if not even harder to register
I once asked a trader how 26000€ would sound for a registered R33 and he said forget it. So I guess the price for a registered one would be slightly higher :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
As Andreas said,a registered GTR33 in good condition could go for over 30000€,im sure,but,the Tüv is hard to get for these cars,and then youll need to find the right buyer with cash money,difficult.

Im in the registration process with my 34GTR,think i get the papers this week back from Tüv,then its done and i can take it to the "N-Ring":clap:

Im thinking of buying a 33GTR next,only for selling,getting the Tüv gone etc....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im thinking of buying a 33GTR next,only for selling,getting the Tüv gone etc....[/QUOTE]

Thank you both for your wisdom!:clap: If you would be interested in my GTR-33 I'm sure we could work something out.
(You can view pics by clicking on my picture icon and then links.)
I'm thinking of sending a GTS-t 33 to your neighborhood but if I get money down, I would send my GTR-33.

-Josh

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The more stock condition a car is,the better the chances for getting Tüv,because many aftermarket parts are not allowed in Germany,and so we cant register the cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts