GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks
I've not been on here for a while (on account of me no longer owning a GTR :() but I thought I would post the Skyline pictures I took at Wings & Wheels 2009 for interest's sake.
Full-size images are available (along with a whole host of other stuff) on my Flickr Photostream

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Hi Martin

Makes my eyes go a little crazy.. Cracking images.. :)

The Lotus Carlton rules the roost any day.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andy
I thought it would be a little cheeky to post images of "other" cars on here ;)

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I think the lotus is respected enough to sit here...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, well here's a link to my Cars and Bikes set for anyone interested in the rest of my stuff.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Can I use it for wallpaper? The LC that is.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please do, can you download the full-res version from Flickr or not? I can't remember how I set it up. If not let me know and I'll email it to you.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, the process is known as High Dynamic Range photography and is a bit involved but definitely worth it for the results.
Any feedback good or bad is always welcome.

BTW does anyone know who owns this car (F15 GTR) just in case they would liike a copy of the images?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Over 150 views and only two comments, jeez - :lamer: tough crowd. Let's have em good or bad, I'm trying to improve as a photographer if not an artist :D

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Hiya Martin. I have been keeping an eye on your photography. It's coming along nicely...some lovely shots.
The car shots above i reckon would look better if the reflective nature of the car stayed the same, but the background was toned down a little...i think they need a little more point of focus..at the moment there is too much going on..interesting method though.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Paul
Yes I know what you mean, the whole image tries for the wow-factor rather than just the car. I obviously need more practice... anyone want their car photographed? ;)
Are you on Flickr then, what's your ID?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Hi Paul
Yes I know what you mean, the whole image tries for the wow-factor rather than just the car. I obviously need more practice... anyone want their car photographed? ;)
Are you on Flickr then, what's your ID?
Hi Martin,
I am on Flickr but cant remember my ID...typical.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts