GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

not wanting to miss an opportunity here but... was hoping to make teh track day on 1st September (Peter E I still need to check my work mail, hoping details/directions waiting for me?:) ), but with the recent temporary demise of my beloved skyline (an embarasing tail to be told over a pint!) I'm car-less. Is anyone going from the Bucks area? I can get the wifes' car but she doesn't come off nights until 10:30 so I'll be pretty late.

Its about time I got off my fat lardarse and met up with some other Skyliners so would love to make the track day. If not, anyone fancy meeting up at some pub to admire motors and tell tall tales?:smokin:

Just on the off chance of a meet-up or lift, email me at: [email protected]

Feeling very naked without my Skyline!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Bucks

I live in Winslow, which is near Milton Keynes.

Once my motor is back on the road I don't mind travelling far and wide:smokin:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi Stu,

I'm collecting my spanking new-reg R34 (uk-spec) from Middlehurst at 9am tomorrow, and will then be heading to Kemble.. it all depends on what time you want to be there by and if you don't mind being there around noon-1pm time

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hmmmm.....jealous!!!

Cheers for the offer mate!:)

Wroestar has offered to pick me up from Euston, so I'm meeting up with him early am tomorrow. Again thanx for the offer!

Are you passing by my way on your way back from Kemble? If not, anywhere nearish and I could get teh wife to pick me up (she'll be off work by then).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts