GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what iv seen, it looks really good....Theyve even managed to get license for Ferrari in the new game..

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
And judging by the in game videos, STILL BOUNCY OF WALLS physics.
Funny how GT first started out as a proper simulation, now most people see it as an arcade game. Even TDU looks to have better physics - at least from what I've seen so far.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Forza does indeed look like it will be the definitive next generation racing game. The proper genuine next generation version of Gran Turismo will be the one after GTHD. Polyphony Digital have indicated that there will be damage in Gran Turismo 5 or whatever they will call it.

·
6,817 Posts
Doesn't look so nice to me. The graphics a far under what I expected the PS3 to be.
The pics of the 2007 V36 Sky.and Lexus LFA are real pictures form the catalogues -no real time 3D.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
It's only a HD version of GT4 really hence it being a free download. GT5 is to a be a lot different "apparently".

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Yeah I thought GTHD was pretty much dropped now ?

I know they;ve done a freee download of it but thought that was it, and they were going to concentrate on GT5 now instead ?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Still NO DAMAGE, still no GTST's.

Why Sony? why?????
In the past the car manufacturers would only allow them to use likenesses of the cars & the trademarks etc if the cars were never shown damaged.

As for GTSTs, I think that was a grave oversight - any car that has a "GT" badge should make it into a game called Gran Turismo, I mean it's got bloody VW Lupos in it FFS !!! :mad:

I'd like to see them make a game all about Skylines and nothing else - include every model ever made and a few of the more well known tuners' cars.
Sumo's R33 would be great in a game - I can imagine one of my mates saying "oh look, he's chosen a pink car for the drag event - I'm gonna take a stock Nurspec and show him how it's done...." :chuckle:

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
In the past the car manufacturers would only allow them to use likenesses of the cars & the trademarks etc if the cars were never shown damaged.

Explain why Project Gotham has damage then?

And Forza Motorsport and others.....

:nervous:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts