GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for other Skyline owners living in the Hampshire area who fancy going out sometime for a chinwag and a BEER or 2!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
:p

I've got a GTR33 96 but live just over the border in Farnham

Regards

Weston

Ps I drink Guiness

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re Hampshire Skylines

Thanks to all who replied. I stay near Gosport right down the bottom. Now all we need to do is to try to arrange somewhere to meet which is central for everyone. Open to suggestions.

Stewart

·
Registered
322 Posts
These pubs are about half way between Farnham/fleet & Gosport according to the AA cant comment on the quality of the beer !

"The West Meon Hut" public house At traffic signals forward or Warnford ("The George and Falcon Inn")

Weston

·
Registered
327 Posts
Any room for a Barkshire Boy?

Hi

I am just on the Barkshire Hampshire border I have the right papers to get in to Hampshire :cool:

so if you pick a time and place I will see if I can make it! :D

Regards

Bruce :smokin:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PUB

OK what about the 'West Meon Hut' as suggested by Weston. I have no preferance at all. All that has to be done is to arrange a time which is suitable to all. As I am technically 'between jobs' It is really up to the rest of you guys to fight this one out amongst yourselves. The only days I am not free are Tue & Wed next week (car going in for clutch repair)
Stewart

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi Guys,

Sorry I can not make it for about a month as my cars in a 100 odd bits due to me re-painting it :) I`d be more than happy to come along once I`v finished it. Just make it sunny so I can showoff my fancy paint :)

Seeya

Richard

P.S I think I`v been to the above pub and its not too bad from memory.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Skylines in Hampshire

Hi, we are in Hampshire, we have a GTS, but are very interested in meeting up with other Skyline owners.

We are down on the coast, between Southampton and Portsmouth, contact us on the e-mail, see if we can't arrange something.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Kim and Toni

·
Registered
27 Posts
Meeting in Hampshire

West Meon Hut sounds good to us. Just read the rest of the replies. Whoops, should have done that first, that's what excitement about meeting fellow Skyline owners does to you.

Any night except Thursdays is good for us.

Regards

Kim and Toni

·
Registered
322 Posts
The Venue is acceptable someone propose a date & time I'm sure it won't suit every one diary but it gets thing rolling ..

Weston

Ps I cant make the Bank hol or Sat 1st September

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
any time suits

As I said guys I am pretty much free and easy on this so if someone wants to throw a date into the hat then we can all start negotiating what suits.

Stewart

·
Registered
322 Posts
How about ........

I noticed no date has been put forward I have a surgestion of Sunday 23rd September ............... It ok for me ........

Weston:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Skylines In Hampshire - Meeting Date

Hi everyone,

Yes, 23rd Sept sounds good to us too. Noted on calendar. Fix a time nearer the date???

Keep in touch

Kim and Toni
Him and Her

1 - 20 of 46 Posts