GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you that have read Skylines magazine will have found something in there they liked, I'm sure. Whether it's a very technical article, something of general interest, an event review, featured cars or just some general interest stuff, Skylines has a lot to offer club members.

The magazine was started after some considerable discussion and after a certain amount of pressure from members. Having started it in 2005 I think we should recognise that it really is something to be proud of and something any club would be pleased to call their own magazine. For a small/niche club such as ourselves it speaks volumes about our passion for our cars, and the dedication of everyone involved in producing it.

All of this effort comes at a price and not just the hours of the dedicated contributors, Editor, Sub editor and Ad Manager. In addition there is a bill to pay four times a year and we are grateful to the likes of Abbey Motorsport, Adrian Flux, GT-Art, Serious Performance, SkyLab, Sumo Power and many others who are or have contributed toward the running of this magazine by paying for advertising space.

To continue developing Skylines magazine we would like, one day, for it to be a full colour magazine and this costs. Anyone looking at the recent edition will have seen the centre page spread. We could do with more of that. So, if you know of anyone that would be interested in advertising in the magazine or if you yourself would, please drop me a pm, or email me direct on: [email protected] Failing that, a bit of 'gentle cajoling':) of your favourite tuners and suppliers may bring rewards.

Support the club and help us make Skylines even better than it is today:clap:

Steve

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Thank you to the new advertiser for the next edition and to the continued support of:
Abbey Motorsport
Adrian Flux
GT-aRt
Serious Performance
Speedwell Racing
Sumo Power
- without whom the magazine would not be possible.

If anyone knows of any other potential sponsors please let Stev (or myself) know

Thank you :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The latest edition of the magazine went off to the printers today. If anyone is interested in advertising in the first edition of 2007 please contact MADsteve

Thank you

·
Administrator
31,606 Posts
The latest edition of the magazine went off to the printers today. If anyone is interested in advertising in the first edition of 2007 please contact MADsteve

Thank you

has this gone out yet?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
And the colour print system crashed this week! However I was told today it will be sorted today/tomorrow and magazines should come to me early next week.

I'm looking forward to this as John :bowdown1: :clap: put this one together, so any **** ups :chairshot can be his!

DaveG

·
Administrator
31,606 Posts
lol,

only last night, as i was searching for an article re: suspension, did i notice my "do you have to be rich?" article

and there was me thinking i'd embarrasssed myself and you were being too polite to reply

lol

thanks atco, if i come up with any other ramblings i'll send em over

lol

mook

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
anybody got a copy I read and return of the last edition? It looks as if mine was lost in the post...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts