GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Skyline owners on the Wirral, or is there any way to search the registered members on this site by their location?

Paul :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
There are a few of us around the Northwest, I live in Warrington and there are a couple of lads North wales and then a few more Lancashire way

I am due to sort out another meet, last time we had around 17 liners, so will keep you in touch

·
Registered
423 Posts
ahapartridge said:
There are a few of us around the Northwest, I live in Warrington and there are a couple of lads North wales and then a few more Lancashire way

I am due to sort out another meet, last time we had around 17 liners, so will keep you in touch
How about that Mascrat just off M6 not far from m56.I used to go their with the nissan 200's.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi Guys,

I live about 8 miles from Bolton (Leigh to be exact), but do not posess that wretched Bolton accent (ie: Peter Kay), lol. :D :cool:

-Elliot

·
Registered
423 Posts
Chris Wilson said:
Well as of this week there are two here in north Shropshire, just over the Cheshire border.... :)
just had a blast to Stoke Heath prison down the a41 this morning. excellent drive it was in my new car :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts